Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2, 2012

We got me and Elder Galang eating bananas. I got the twin banana again. They are the most delicious in my opinion.
We got the Frog butts and legs for lunch. That was delicious. Tastes like chicken.
And the Chicken feet and fried Chicken. I really don't understand why they like to eat the Chicken feet. It's all just skin to me. I ate it though and pretended to like it! Yummmmm!
We set a different kind of record the other day. We did not plan a single lunch or dinner appointment. Yet, we ended up with 4 lunches and 2 dinners by the end of the day! I was Stuffed! The members here just love to feed you till you want to barf! They are so nice!
Love ya!!!!
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Noble Hamblin <noble.hamblin@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Dear Hamblin Family,
I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BUT, (and there is always a big butt) everything in my package is WRAPPED! BAGH! With "don't open till Christmas" written all over the place! BAGHHGHGH! It's killing me softly, yet I am determined NOT to open the presents until Christmas. Hey, speaking of Christmas we should skype not before but AFTER Christmas. How does that sound? We'll see how things play out and what my choices are but I am thinking early in the morning. Maybe on my birthday I don't know. We'll see. I may have to go to Cauayan to Skype but the money to travel there is worth it!
But Elder Galang opened his stuff and he loves the tie and the little gun. He wants to give the Paddle ball to his siblings when He goes home! He is such a great person! We loved the gum and the pencils and such. I guess I'll let you know how much I love the other presents when we skype! (If you can't tell, I'm very interested and excited to skype my family. It will be the last time I get to skype ya all! (on the mission of course!)
Now for your questions:

Dear Mom,
I sent you all some pictures as well. I hope you like the Mele Kalikimaka and the other pictures of the SOCK! YA and my package! LOVE IT! I proudly hang the sock on some random hook in our house right now!
We had a great Christmas devotional yesterday. I was called to come sing for a different Zones Christmas Devotional and I guess I will sing again on the 16th at our devotional in ROXAS! YA! I sang the bass part of a quartet. Same people Sister and Elder Shaner and Sister Carlos. They are SOOOO musically talented! Sister Carlos and Sister Shaner play the piano and sing beautiful and Elder Shaner can blay the Violin! (He sings great Tenor too!) I was happy enough to be their bass for like 5 or so pieces of music. Jingle bells, Here we come a wassaling, some crazy song called wake, and different arrangement of "Angels we have heard on high". You would have loved it mom!
I look forward to reading the letter. I guess I don't cause President Carlos too many problems so he must like me! Haha! He's my best friend! The investigators are doing alright! I am busy trying to get Robin ready for Baptism. I hope to be able to have him ready to go by Dec. 15th for baptism. Pray that he reads his Book of Mormon more and that he follows through with the Word of Wisdom commitments and that he doesn't date too many Chicks! We are blessing so many members there cause everytime we teach him like 4 members randomly show up and sit in on the lesson. They know it's true and we're here to help them live it and show others they know it is true! The Tatay who was having problems really does know and understand Tagalog apparently. He's just shy. Pray that we won't be shy and that he will come to church and get A lot more friends at church. Same with Sister Trinidad. Pray she will keep coming to church and get LOTS of friends so she will keep coming to church.
Love ya MOM!

Dear Devree,
DON'T BE A BELLA! She is a druggy though right? Alice does make the show though! Whether I want to or not, Twilight will most definitely be a part of the movie marathon when I get home. No doubt about that!
I GOT THE LETTER! YOUR LETTER! And I hope that you are happy! GOSH made me so trunky! I tell you more about the circumstances I was under when I received your letter. I got a letter from you, a package a letter from Kolten and a letter from Aunt Dawnan all in one shot! It's like all of the sudden people remembered I was still alive when my going home date got closer! CRAZY!!!!!
You had a cool week! Daniel seems nice. The August Rush party sounded sweet! I wish I could have been there! Squished in the car with you! I hope all is well with you! All is relativly well with me. My comp got done super fast with his email which means I got to hurry or he'll get bored and read over my shoulder, which is weird!
Look for your return letter in the mail. I'm just sending it home so it will be there for you at Christmas!
Your movie was BUBBLE BOY! THAT is a very bastos movie now that I think about it!
Here's my movie:
"Tiffany wants an engagement ring and for her boyfriend to stop dragging his feet and commit already!"
"Where'd you get the tree? Buddy cut it down in the park!"
"Santa Claus is coming.....TO TOWN!!!"
"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"
"It tastes like a crappy cup of coffee". " It is a crappy cup of coffee." " No, its the worlds BEST coffee!!"
"SAY IT! JUST SAY!!! YOU'RE AN ELF!!!" guess that! Love ya Devs! Elder Hamblin

Dear Shay,
That sounds like some NEVADA WIND! I miss it sometimes. We get a little breeze and I always think, "MAN, I miss Nevada Wind. That is some strong stuff!" I'm glad you got the tree all set up! Along with the lights. The house must look great this time of year!
Don't worry Shay, I'll tell you all about the gift you sent me when I unwrap it on Christmas unless you want me to unwrap it before Christmas? Anyways, I miss you like crazy bro. You make sure Dane has a great Christmas for me will ya. I will try to make your Christmas special through the Skype and such. Love ya! Elder Hambz

Dear Dane,
Isn't that the pits when Mom, cuts your letter short! Love ya bro! I miss you too! I hope you watch, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" like at least 50 times this Christmas for me ok!? I miss you and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love ya!
Elder Hamblin

Dear Dad,
So ya, My pops is still a kid at heart. Thats good. I saw the craziest thing in the Liahona the other day! There is a picture of Bishop Huesser in the new Liahona! The one with a the Arizona Temple on the front I think! That was great to see that! I miss Bishop. It's the picture where they are all riding their bikes like they do! I miss you all and I miss riding bikes. I miss a lot of things. Like milk. and pizza. REAL pizza. Ya and of course you guys and Christmas and Christmas with you guys! That's always a bummer. BUt I promise this is the last time I will miss a Christmas with you all. Next one I should be there for SURE! I envy Devree a bit. She's away from home but can email and call you anytime! Lucky dog!
Dad, I am NOT looking forward to going back to the Singles branch. Can't I just fit in with like the Elders Quorum in Dayton or something? I'm dreading the whole process. Ugh, I know they need normal people there. The normal people help the other normal stay sane.
Dad, listen up! I didn't bring my Social Security Card with me to the Philippines but it is in the Drawer on the left of the main home computer. I need someone to email me the number on it so that I can start making an account. You see there is this thing called besmart.com and Elder Huffstuttler was showing me how it works the other day. You just sign up and it guides you through on how you apply for any church school. I want to apply to BYU Provo and BYUI and just see which one I can get into. If I get into Provo that's great but if I don't, I have no problem with BYU Idaho. I've got a lot of friends there. I just want to get things started and make an account so if you think its safe you can email me the social security number next time. The other thing is I don't know if I should just jump right in. If I get accepted and go in April then I just catch my breath and then keep going! I don't even know If I have enough money for tuition! SO, just bear with my here I am doing it one step at a time. I love you pops and I want to hear all about the epic battles when Christmas rolls around! Mom's gonna destroy you all if you get any bullets in her Lasagna!
Love, Elder Hambz

No comments:

Post a Comment