Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day 2012

Hey Hamblin Family,
      So this week was AWESOME!!!! I had tons of fun! You guys sent a HUGE LETTER!!!!! I hope I can answer it to the best of my ability and time has to offer!
      Okay so here's the low down! MOM! Check out this scripture. Isaiah 5:20 Its about all them rotten Intermediate school punks! AND I GOT THE PACKAGE!!!!! Those Oreos are gone man. I loved it! I'm wearing a pair of them fancy socks as I am typing to you. I love it! Oh and I might wear the tie to Zone meeting if President Carlos doesn't show up!  HEY we did a Banana Tree CSP! WE cleaned up these banana trees cause they had dead leaves on them. WE chopped down a big one! It was awesome and we got a TON of Bananas. I think my shorts I got from my trainer got a little messed up! I'll try and send some pictures. I got a great video but its too big! I've got a friend who says that there is a free website called Flicker that may help us out. Go check it out when you have some free time.
            Bro. Uci the one that was having some troubles with his family. HE is going to be baptized on the 28th of July! If all goes well. HE is a stud and I wish him the best of luck. I hope I don't get transferred because I want to see this happen. I love this guy! Anyway. When I asked him if we would follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized he said OF COURSE! I want to know HOW! NOW we just have to help him stop smoking and drinking Iced tea! NO PROB! I love the gospel. It's good stuff. It helps change peoples lives. SO I also got a story about a weird area I had to go to to do a Baptismal Interview. It was in a Housing division called WONDERLAND! That's right I went to Wonderland on my mission. It was hilarious. Nothing weird there except the name that's it!
           SO now for some questions
                  Dear Papa,
            HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!! I love ya! I hope you loved your father's day gift. I hope that all is well with you. I hope that you are having a wonderful time being the tatay and holding the fort down. I miss all the jokes and good times with you pop. I miss all the good stuff! The Hiking trip to half dome sounds AWESOME and INTENSE! I hope nobody DIES! I think that you'll be alright. I hope you're still not training for Thanksgiving dinner! JK I love ya pops. Hey I heard ALL about Monty Paquio. And MAN the Philippines was in an uproar! I think they want a rematch. I got to see the whole thing while my comp watched it on youtube. It was pretty cool. I liked it! I don't know boxing doesn't really capture my interest. So I hope you remember that you're not some young spring chicken anymore pops. You got to have your fathers day nap ya know? ha ha :D I hope you are having a good time. I hope you aren't trying to burn the candle at both ends again. I love you pops. I hope you know that. I find myself expressing more love through my emails than I really did at home. It's amazing what you can take for granted. Your talk sounded awesome and I wish I could have been there. I love hearing your talks. I love hearing talks PERIOD! I think that it's becoming one of my hobbies.Well one last time HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! I love you pops and enjoy being one!
       Dear Mom,
              I loved your surprise for Dad. CHRISTMAS IN JUNE!!! (With the help of a kind neighbor and brother in the ward, we put up 4 outlets under the roof line to plug in Christmas lights and a switch inside to just flip the lights on and off)  Why didn't I think of that! You really know us better than we know ourselves sometimes mom. Don't worry I am doing fine. I think we really are turning this companionship around and becoming a divine companionship. I loved the part about your tough companion. She sounds like an interesting case. I will endure to the end and things will be better because of it! I loved your 2 bits about Shannon's wedding. That's pretty funny! I think that she will have a good guy that will help her stay on track! She still loves animals right? At least like 15 dogs and cats. some mice and couple birds. It's like a ZOO over there most days! I love it. I'll never forget the Mcdo at 3 in the morning. Looking for egg shell colored paper for her 3rd wedding. while my parents are on a beach somewhere. Bummer. JK I forgive you for that one Mom. Love you both! I hope that all is well in Dayton. I don't mean to give you such a hard time with the trunky stuff MOm. I just love teasing you with it! I love ya mom! P.S. Do you really want me to buy Shay a butterfly knife? I can get one for cheap but I just would like to get your opinion on this! Thanks Love ya!
         Dear Shay,
                 I loved your bit about EFY! Your councilor sounded like the bomb! Did you all stay for ALL of EFY? JK I loved all the stuff! I won't forget the knife! I got one in sights. Anyways, I hope you are doing good with school now that you are all grown up now! Good luck at half dome dude. It really isn't that bad until the very end but when you climb up and reach the peak. I think that you will finally know why its all worth it. You will find all sorts of people up there. Old people and young people. People with guitars and other instruments. You'll have tons of fun! Don't go and give your parents a heart attack! They love ya and are doing fine with being parents but there is a reason why you have all those girls numbers. Your charisma levels are through the roof! You have a way with women and therefore Mom and Pop are going to keep an extra close eye on you. It may seem annoying but they are just trying to protect you. Thus your cell phone problem. Earn their trust by making good decisions. Then you shall obtain your cell phone after you prove that you are worthy and responsible enough for it! That's how old people work dude. You got to EARN the cell phone. Don't worry I believe in you! Love Elder Hamblin
          Dear Devree,
                 Your movie was Ever After!!!! I love it. It's such a chick flick but I love it and I always will! Okay here's my movie.
     "We're going to make PIZZA PLANTS!" or EVAAAAAA! Try that out! I hope you get it! Hey your job sounds pretty cool! I hope that it pays well and you get other stuff in there too! You will be making money in no time! I believe that! You are gonna get that license you are going to be a crazy independent woman when I get back with some dashing young man that is gonna treat you right! I believe in you Devrs. Even though I don't want you to grow up to fast I know that it's what you are gonna have to do while I'm gone so. I will pray for you and for Shay and for Dane to be all that you need to be. AN EXAMPLE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! YA! Got to love it!
            Hey you know that Kyle XY is awesome but there are some episodes that are just STUPID! I bet you have run into a few of them by now. Those episodes are just that TV show turning into a teen soap opera. SO don't worry about it. Just skip to the cool stuff like Kyle kickin butt! That was always my favorite part! WELL stay safe and happy TOO! Love Elder Hamblin
            Dear Dane,
                   Hey bud how you holding up? I still don't have a six pack. I need to get out and RUN! I hope that the running will take off the fat so you can see the six pack! Calvin and Hobbs was one of my favorite comics when I was a lad! I wish that I could have gotten more of their comics. I hope that I will someday after my mission. How are the new video movies treating you? Whats your favorite movie right now? I hope that you don't waste too much time in front of the TV! I love you little bro and I only want the best for you! Keep on feeling better for me alright? I love you Dane and I just want the best for you. It sounded like you had tons of fun with your friends and such slip n and sliding all over the place. You sure do know how to have fun! We got to go down to the river when I get back alright? I love you!
                                                                     Big brother Elder Hamblin
       Hey I will miss you all and I will try to be the missionary God needs me to be right now. I want you all to know that you are in my thoughts and in my prayers everyday and every night! Love you!!!
                                                      Elder Hamblin
                         Philippines Cauayan Mission    

No comments:

Post a Comment