Sunday, July 31, 2011

Noble's Favorite Philippino Dish "Spaghetti & Hot Dogs!!!"

This last week I tried making Noble's favorite Philippino dish, “Spaghetti & Hot Dogs!!!”

When I told Rodel at work (He is from the Philippines), he agreed that was a wonderful Philippino dish. So he brought it to work so all of us could try it. He told me how he made it so I could try it out at home.

Directions:
I made the spaghetti noodles like normal, and added the Hunts Spaghetti Sauce to the noodles. I added the Banana Sauce and Banana Chili Sauce to taste. Then you add the boiled hot dogs that have been cut into bite size pieces. The only part I missed was to brown and season some beef to add to the spaghetti sauce first. (Mmmm… MASARAP!!!) How do you make it Noble?

My Philippino friend called the banana sauce "banana ketchup". Shana said, "Yuck!!!" The banana sauce says it is made of (Banana, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Iodized Salt, Modified Starch, Onion, Spices, Garlic).

No comments:

Post a Comment